Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Future

As I have been plugging away with full time duties, at  home I just like to regress and flesh out the extension of a certain world. Below is a breakdown of how I retrieve references and apply them to creating cinematic moments.


The initial piece that had set my momentum.

Mood Boarding

Initial Character Concepts
Dog

Gestures and Energy

Banana Pan, Linework


Lighting Situations

Cranes of Tarturas

Decommissioned

The Gateway

The Tower


Lighting situations and Elemental Decay


Doorway Concepts

Hallway Layout

Top Down Layout and Scaling

Hallway Layout, reversed view

Global Room

Global Room Shot Design

Storyboards
Color Key 1
Color Key 2
Color Key 3
Color Key 4
Color Key 5
Color Key 6

About " "

I am an artist enthused by the world of entertainment design and the possibilities of world building. And so I have created this blog to elaborate my process and intentions.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Thom The Salonga's Visual Portfolio