Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Forest of Chiarrosquirrel

Pronounced (kia-roh-skwi-rehl). This was the first project where I had implored the aspects of production design for animation. From start to finish, I had plugged away for two weeks designing, storyboarding, animating, compositing and editing a story driven piece. Though simplistic, this intensive exercise gave me the vision and understanding of creating an animated production. Primarily an illustrator, this experience was beneficial in furthering my stylistic sensibilities in creating cartoon looking characters and backgrounds.





Kari the Enthused Hiker








About " "

I am an artist enthused by the world of entertainment design and the possibilities of world building. And so I have created this blog to elaborate my process and intentions.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2014 Thom The Salonga's Visual Portfolio